Cant get past the 1st hole

• 5 Replies

DEVIAT3D

« on: August 19, 2014, 05:42:48 PM »
I cant get past the 1st hole after i putted out. it stays with my toon on the green and the camera just pans arround. I then have to restart my xb1. and it keeps happening
I once killed 2 stones with 1 bird!!!!!

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 08:15:21 AM »
DEVIAT3D -

Is this happening on all courses or just one?  Can you tell us the course?  did you try a hard reset on the XB1?

Rede lMl ptioN

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 10:48:25 AM »
Hey Lorin, I can speak on my experience that I did reset, unplug, and everything possible with my xb1 and it is still ANY course I play the game freezes after the first hole, sometimes the second hole.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 06:41:31 PM »
Rede - Did you re-install?  Your memory isn't full, is it?  I am just throwing darts right now because it is very odd that it would only happen to a couple of people.  Just out of curiousity...do you have a ton of friends playing it on the XB1?

Rede lMl ptioN

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 07:19:09 PM »
Rede - Did you re-install?  Your memory isn't full, is it?  I am just throwing darts right now because it is very odd that it would only happen to a couple of people.  Just out of curiousity...do you have a ton of friends playing it on the XB1?

Lorin, I did another hard reset after work (did it before work at 8am and nothing happened) but this time it worked! Everything is running very smooth and perfect. A little slow in the menu when searching and during course creator but nothing that a little patience cant fix. I posted a thank you post just before because I know you guys (and girls) have been working very hard the last 36 hours making sure all the servers and major issues were being fixed. I appreciate all the time you and the dev put into replaying to our "demands" both on the forum and technologically. This game is everything a true golfer and golf fan wants and you have succeed. Hope this game brings your all must deserved success now and for the future! Can't wait to see what you have in store for this game over the coming months!

Thanks again!! :)

HB_LorinB

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 07:25:28 PM »
Glad to hear it Rede.  And thanks!

space-cash