Bunkers not Rendering.

• 3 Replies

Rick Astley

« on: August 20, 2014, 05:43:29 AM »
So I played Somersett Lakes CC, on Xbox One, and notice rakes laying in the grass next to the greens, I saw this by nearly all greens.

I wondered WTF was going on, why are there rakes just laying in the grass next to greens.

So I fired up the PC, loaded up Somersett Lakes CC, and low and behold, everywhere where there was a rake laying in the grass on the Xbox One version of the course there were bunkers next to them rakes on the PC version of the game.

So it appears for some courses created on PC, that the greenside bunkers are not being rendered when playing that course on Xbox One.

Rick Astley out.  8)

Jon E Skidmarks

• Where's the first tee & what's the course record?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 11:59:35 AM »
I played a course last night (can't remember which one), but during the flyover on one of the holes I noticed 4 or 5 rakes randomly placed around a green as well.  That makes perfect sense what you said about bunkers not rendering, from a PC user course.  That never crossed my mind.  I just wondered why would someone just place rakes all around the green.
XB1: Jon E Skidmarks

Rick Astley

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 04:59:45 PM »
Seen this on a couple of others courses I have played now, appears to be a widespread issue.

Any acknowledgement from HB on this?

Rick Astley 8)

HB_LorinB

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:20:57 PM »
I logged it as a bug.

space-cash