Issue with playing with friends.. anyone else?

• 33 Replies

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« on: August 21, 2014, 09:59:16 AM »
Has anyone else had the issue where you join a friends game, they can see your round, but you can't see theirs?

I see their name up in the top left, but they stay on Hole 1, Shot 1 and never advance. 

This worked fine on launch day, but hasn't worked since.  However, the weird part is that it's not all friends.  Like last night, I could see 1 of the friends scores advancing, but not the other two. 

roddymacd

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:47:00 PM »
Same here was working fine until last night but now can't see any friend's ball or play at stroke play any help hb

shloob

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »
Yes I am having that exact same issue.

Rami Alia HB

• golf-beta
  • TGC Technical Lead
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 10:27:51 PM »
Hi guys, are you still experiencing this issue? More info would be appreciated. Live or Ghost, time of day you played, what the unexpected behavior was

Thanks

Rami Alia HB

• golf-beta
  • TGC Technical Lead
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 10:29:47 PM »
Also, do you still encounter this issue if you quit the game and restart the game?

TigerFanBritt

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 10:48:35 PM »
I did quit and restart and still can't see him. He can see me.

TigerFanBritt

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 10:52:52 PM »
Let me add I can't see his score either.

bullit72

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 11:01:41 PM »
Tried playing  turnbased with my friend. i could see his shots and score, but he only seen my scorecard on hole 1 and could only watch his own shots, time was around 9:30 toronto time.also the delay time between when his shot was made and when i seen the shot was at least 5 seconds,thats unacceptable,my friends on tiger woods wont be getting this game any time soon,after i tell them how bad this game is.

smallz0307

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 11:04:30 PM »
bullit72 -- they will get this resolved... trust me, they are working hard on all the issues being reported.  Some are just of higher priority. 

Rami, I tried everything last night.. restarting, enabling turn based, hard reset.. still the same issue.  He could see me,  I couldn't see anything of him except that his name appear in my list with (LIVE).  But his shot and hole never incremented...

TigerFanBritt

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 11:15:21 PM »
We both tried reset of xbox and also exit re-enter on several different courses. No luck unfortunately.

I have faith you guys will resolve this quickly.

Rami Alia HB

• golf-beta
  • TGC Technical Lead
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 11:23:16 PM »
bullit72 -- they will get this resolved... trust me, they are working hard on all the issues being reported.  Some are just of higher priority. 

Rami, I tried everything last night.. restarting, enabling turn based, hard reset.. still the same issue.  He could see me,  I couldn't see anything of him except that his name appear in my list with (LIVE).  But his shot and hole never incremented...
Were you guys on the same hole? Or were you several holes in and he just started playing that round?

HB_LorinB

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 11:25:23 PM »
Just to clarify - we are talking about rounds played after 10:15 pm EST tonight, right?  We updated the servers at about that time....so we really want to know how it is performing since that time...right Rami?

TigerFanBritt

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 11:39:33 PM »
For me it has been after the server update if not the exact time of your update.

TigerFanBritt

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 11:40:33 PM »
FYI- thanks Lorin for being there so quick for us gamers. Your a real pro and it will pay off with more loyal customers.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 11:44:15 PM »
No prob!  So were you guys on the same hole...or were you a few holes in when he started? :)

space-cash