Achievement issues

• 4 Replies

planting42

« on: August 24, 2014, 06:19:04 PM »
Firstly, the Challenge is not unlocking - no matter how many different official courses we play. No one on TrueAchievements has yet to unlock it - and trust me - we've tried.

Secondly - the 'Explorer' achievement doesn't track within the achievement app - which wouldn't be a bad thing if the server didn't forget courses we've played. Yup... you heard me. I had over 55 courses played (when I should have well over 100 by my count) this morning. The counter was at 45 and dropping last I looked. I could make a video showing it if it helps, but then again being as the data is server side, there should be some record somewhere I'd hope. Please tell me you didn't lose my best round ever!

Here's hoping we keep getting official courses released! I'm having a blast with them.

TheLastDon

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:32:18 AM »
 I can confirm these two issues.

Jayadub

• golf-beta
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 01:14:05 PM »
Challenge not unlocking has been documented here on Day 1. Haven't played enough courses to notice the other yet. Here is the challenge thread http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=4609.0

ALIEN

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 02:23:21 AM »
I'm also experiencing the same issues as the first two post.  In fact what I've noticed is that none of the achievements related to official courses will unlock.  I've played a full 18 holes on official courses about a dozen different times now and haven't seen any of the achievements unlock.  However, the achievements not related to official courses are unlocking without an issue.  And yes, the user created courses I've played don't seem to track for the achievement.  I've actually stopped playing the game, because of how annoying it is to play over and over again without them unlocking.  I've got game clips saved of me doing a number of achievements related to official courses without them unlocking.  Please "fix" this HB, not just look into it. 

HB_LorinB

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 07:26:26 AM »
Please "fix" this HB, not just look into it.

Hi ALIEN - I am very sorry that you are having these difficulties and that they are causing you frustration.  Please know that we are working on this.  Unfortunately, this one may need to be part of the first patch.  We will be turning in the patch this week, but it takes 5-10 business days to pass Microsoft's certification.  So it may well be a couple of weeks before this issue can be corrected.  Again, I am sorry for the frustration it is causing you.  But, hopefully, knowing our time frame may help.

space-cash