Active friends

• 6 Replies

J3Y 7E9

« on: August 25, 2014, 08:00:56 AM »
This morning, a friend of mine has just bought the game, While I know he's online and playing the game (on different courses) I can't join his game nor do I see him as playing when I select "Active friends". He appears there but just not playing anywhere (while he is)...Other people on my friends list show as playing their game (just like it should).

I have tried to guide him through the different settings and everything seems to be in order.

Another thing, all the friends who have started to play for the last 2 hours, I never received any notice that they were starting a new round. Server problem ???
PSN: J3Y7E9
No training wheels Society

Dino

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 01:36:29 PM »
Not sure if Active Friends is working.   I don't know if it's intended but Friends on my Friends list that don't own The Golf Club game should not show up in the active Friends list at all.

XBL GamerTag: D1NO

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 01:59:26 PM »
Not sure if Active Friends is working.   I don't know if it's intended but Friends on my Friends list that don't own The Golf Club game should not show up in the active Friends list at all.
I meant to say active friends showing in the game itself not those active on XB1

tomgregan2

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 02:01:49 PM »
This bug was on PC before but it works now, maybe they need to look at it for xbox.
Courses:
The Missing Links.
The Green Pond. 
Lake Evergreen Final Edition.

Rig.
EVGA Gtx 780 ti
AMD Phenom Quad core @ 3.4 GHZ
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 04:30:24 PM »
It was even worst an hour or so ago. I was trying to play with Kamshaft and we could never see each other in the active friends list nor could we receive notification of the the other starting a game somewhere BUT we both could receive notification of other friends starting games.

Furthermore, on the active friends list there were 2 of my friends listed even though none of them had their XB1 on...

HB_LorinB

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 04:38:29 PM »
I have logged this as a bug, just FYI.

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 05:04:56 PM »
I have logged this as a bug, just FYI.

you're my hero, Lorin...:-)

space-cash