Game freezing and/or running slowly

• 12 Replies

originalbirdy

« on: August 25, 2014, 10:36:06 AM »
Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing issues with the game? I seem to encounter problems when playing with more than one player and the  game often freezes on loading or menu screens. Have trouble with editor as well, sometimes runs incredibly slowly. Anybody else have these problems? or know if they are going to get sorted?

darthsidious10

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 05:25:53 PM »
I am having trouble too with freezing especially after only 3 or 4 holes and when I play offline.  I also am having connection problems as well

gcwbosox

• xbone gt - lordcracka
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 05:33:04 PM »
just heard from a buddy who is having the same issue

xbox1
Xbox one

lordcracka

Rick Wallace

• XXLGaming
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 08:40:10 PM »
I haven't been able to play a round all day. I have about given up hope for this game. I cannot stay connected to their servers at all and many times can't even make it to the course selection screen. This is becoming a catastrophe that probably should have stayed on the PC. The guys at HB are great and all, but I think they might have bit off more than they can chew when it comes to Xbox and Playstation and their respective gamers/networks.  :'(

originalbirdy

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 07:20:05 AM »
Thanks for the replays guys I think its important to make HB aware of these issues and I understand a patch is in the making for some of the problems. Let's hope it covers all the issues.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 08:08:53 AM »
We are working on this, for sure, guys.  I have no idea if this is related to the Xbox Live attacks or not (http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/25/xbox-live-problems-linger-as-sign-in-issues-resolved), but we are working, on our end, to iron out these connection issues.

originalbirdy

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 08:27:34 AM »
Great stuff HB. Good to see you are working towards fixes. Get this right and you have a blockbuster of a game.

Can't wait for the sequel 

jessjackdad

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 08:56:37 AM »
Have to say, played 3 rounds this morning, no disconnects at all, and very little stuttering. Also getting friends notificatons.

Rami Alia HB

• golf-beta
  • TGC Technical Lead
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 01:13:13 PM »
The experience should be much more stable today, please let us know if it's better/worse/same.

originalbirdy

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 02:57:41 PM »
Much much much better HB

Rick Wallace

• XXLGaming
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 03:07:53 PM »
Rami, Still the same here right now. Maybe something has to propagate for me. I'll keep trying through the afternoon.

MrGolfClubs

• II Robert24 II
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 10:22:56 PM »
Just was playing a round and couldn't finish it was very choppy and the score on the top left side of the screen was blinking like crazy. Even tried to restart it and that didn't work either. I will try again in a little bit to see if it had changed. 

originalbirdy

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 06:04:07 PM »
i  know its a bit of a fuss but i found when i was having problems the best way to solve them was just to simply un install and re install the game seemed to work

hope this helps

space-cash