unable to create courses on xbox one version

• 7 Replies

inkman43

« on: August 26, 2014, 12:08:38 PM »
I purchased the game as soon as I could ( its release day ) and playing on their courses , fine . The minute I tried to create courses it would make the changes but when I tried to save it the following message came up " there was an error during save period . Would you like to try again " . I did and it doesn't work at all . I am really disappointed as I have been saving for this game and now the one thing I want to do I cannot do . Can anyone out there help me
 :'(

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 01:35:38 PM »
Hi inkman -

This is a known issue that will be fixed in the first patch.  I am very sorry for the inconvenience.  several people have had luck unplugging the Xbox for 30 seconds to fix this.  After that, if you don't leave it on standby, it should help.  I know that is inconvenient but, as I said, should be fixed within a couple of weeks.

Thanks for reporting it, we always appreciate the feedback and member participation.

Aresnine

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 11:43:25 AM »
I really do enjoy playing golf but one of the things that attracted me to the games was the Course Editor.   I have created several basic courses but am concerned about the issues with using the tools for transforming the height of the course, adding hills and sculpting the courses. Hopefully that they will be addressed in the patch.

Lout Of Order

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 05:03:19 PM »
I just had this start happening this evening after having no issues previously, also all my courses that were unpublished have vanished. Haven't tried a hard reset yet, and it's not a major issue to be honest but will try a hard reset later.

Just one more round first lol....

leeton100

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 07:45:41 PM »
I uninstalled The Golf Club and then re-installed it.  I was then able to create and save new courses without any problem.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 07:52:05 PM »
Also, unplugging the xbox for 30 seconds can help too.  And all of this will be addressed in the patch out in the next couple of weeks.

inkman43

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 05:36:31 AM »
I created a course and it made it and let me play it and so I sved and exited it . And this morning not only is the course not there but the message " an error has occurred during saving " has appeared again . I thought the patch had been done . I am really getting disappointed as this is the one game I have been looking forward to for ages . When is this patch to fix it coming ?

HB_LorinB

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 07:10:30 AM »
There has been no patch on the Xbox yet.  According to Microsoft it takes 5-10 days to get the patch through certification.  So you should see it in about 2 weeks.  For now, the unplugging the Xbox generally brings back the missing courses.

space-cash