Tournament scores not being logged in leaderboard

• 26 Replies

Londoncityfc

« on: August 28, 2014, 07:27:36 PM »
How annoying. Played a 4 round tournament and finisshed 3rd in global rankings. Went back in to see my name on the list and the game shows me as only having played 1 round. How do i get it updated. Took a screenshot of my 4 round score so as 2 not be called a liar. Help me HB Studios - you are my only hope!

b1azinsp33d

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:36:21 PM »
Check back in a few hours and it should be there. It takes time to register most of the time. Think a fix is being worked on. All though I think a couple of times it hasn't registered at all for me but most of the time it takes a couple hours or just check back the next day.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 10:29:40 AM »
Was the score there after waiting a couple of hours?

Foyballs

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 07:33:02 PM »
I just late in the xb$ banking tournament shot -16 under over 4 rounds after last round it said I shot a final score of -12 under and when I go back into tournament it's only logged my first round on leaderboard but can't continue anything.

jessjackdad

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 09:42:17 AM »
Really odd. Foyballs, I played with you and pauldarby as ghosts - however, your ghost appeared to only play one hole, whilst paul continued alongside me. This was in the first round at that tourney.

Also, lost connection to servers following finishing the 18th. When I go back in to view leaderboard, I'm not recorded, so will check back in an hour or 2.

Steve

EDIT: Strike that - it didn't record my First round at all, despite my closing out. When I went back in to continue, I found I was actually playing the First Round again.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:12:56 PM by jessjackdad »

Nemecyst

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 11:49:54 AM »
I completed a tournament yesterday with only the 1st round score being recorded, checked back in this morning(almost 24hrs later) and still only shows my 1st round score and completely freezes my game after I check the leader-board.

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 11:59:49 AM »
I've had many people with the same issues on the PGA Tour.  It's happened to me quite a bit as well.  In game nothing seems to be wrong but once you complete all your rounds it won't show you on the leaderboard - it loses connection some time during your play and never updates them.  I also get the issue where you can resume the tournament (after you've completed it) and it puts you back on the last hole for a tap in (adds a stroke to your total score) and then it's recorded to the leaderboards.  Hope you guys take a good close look at these issues and why it's happening frequently.  If you need any more info let me know as I'll send you names of people that have the issue.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:01:22 PM by Doyley »

Rami Alia HB

• golf-beta
  • TGC Technical Lead
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 01:50:57 PM »
Hey all, we've identified some issues around advancing in between rounds too quickly and advancing into a competition before the screen has fully loaded. We've fixed these issues for the upcoming patch but I'd appreciate hearing if just advancing at a normal speed resolves these issues. If not please post your competition name and gamer tag so we can investigate. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience :(

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »
Hey all, we've identified some issues around advancing in between rounds too quickly and advancing into a competition before the screen has fully loaded. We've fixed these issues for the upcoming patch but I'd appreciate hearing if just advancing at a normal speed resolves these issues. If not please post your competition name and gamer tag so we can investigate. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience :(

I take my time between holes now (count to 5 before hitting a button).  Didn't pay much attention to when i started/ended a round though.  When I go slower I find it worked better - but even on the slow time I got the bug where I had to resume tournament - tap in the final putt (which I made orginally - so it adds a stroke to score) before all scores registered.

But it definitely helps to slow down between holes right now - i'm a chronic button masher though so sometimes i forget!

Londoncityfc

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 02:51:10 PM »
Checked back and still not on the leaderboard. Just shows one round score and everyone elses.

Londoncityfc

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 02:53:18 PM »
Sorry. Forgot to add that it was the tgc amateur open that irecrded the score upon.

loughrey

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 08:31:14 PM »
My gamer tag is Red76devil and I am playing in the LGGT tour at Pine Marsh.  I went to play my 3rd round only to find out that it did not save my 2nd round. I replayed it and after exiting to the main menu I went back to the tour to see if it saved. It took me straight to the 18th green with my golfer about to hit the 6th shot on the hole, which I had just had a par at a minute earlier.

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2014, 02:33:20 AM »
I'm experiencing some disappearing scores from leaderboards now - I've gone through and added scores from the past few days and now when I look at the leaderboards there are players that were previously on the leaderboard with all rounds completed - now missing from those leaderboards.  It's happening on both my PGA Tour and the True Sim Tour. 

PM for details on who's missing if that's information you need.

MANINBLACK7

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 03:13:12 PM »
I played the official blue valley tournament with friends all chatting in a party tuesday night.I scored 8 under par including a flop straight into the hole!!! which i have posted on my timeline. It showed me i was 1st on best score list.It also confirmed my score on friends news feed. I started my 2nd round and the game started on the 1st tee of round one!!!!! There was no record of my score any where. Turned the game off due to the massive disappointment of feeling cheated!!! I dont know if its possible to investigate this and re-instate my score!!! You're help or commiserations in this matter would be appreciated. Regards.

b1azinsp33d

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 06:45:21 PM »
You don't need it reinstating, just go out and do better #NeverGiveup

space-cash