Unable to consistenlty see my course in the Course Designer

• 4 Replies

Aresnine

« on: October 13, 2014, 10:04:44 AM »
I am still having issues with seeing my courses in the Course Designer.  I have two that I created and am working on.  Sometimes after starting the game my courses aren't displayed.   Before the patch I would have to unplug and the reboot my system.  Now, if I can't see my courses,  I will switch to another game  (for example:  NBA 2K15) and as soon as I get to the start screen for that if I switch back to The Golf Club it appears to start from scratch (meaning I have to hit the A button to continue) and I can see my courses.   I also have been have several instances where it wouldn't save my changes when trying to do a Save and Exit.

ProjectM4yhem23

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:07:44 AM »
The first part is an Xbox One issue......It happens frequently on all titles....when the game you were playing last when you shut down is still there when you start up the next day (a great new feature of the X1!?!?!?!?) but you are frozen and have to restart another game and back out of that and restart the original game....Big ol pain!  TGC doesn't freeze but your courses aren't there.

Cheagles

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 03:52:45 PM »
Hey there, thanks for the report.    We've heard of the courses not appearing consistently and are working on it, but as for the not being able to save when Save/Exit from the GNCD, did you notice any patterns when you were not able to save?  Any particular edits that you had made prior to trying to save, does your course have a lot of placed objects?  Any info you can provide on this issue would be great.

Branned

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 04:29:01 PM »

The first part is an Xbox One issue......It happens frequently on all titles....when the game you were playing last when you shut down is still there when you start up the next day (a great new feature of the X1!?!?!?!?) but you are frozen and have to restart another game and back out of that and restart the original game....Big ol pain!  TGC doesn't freeze but your courses aren't there.

You don't have to start another game, you can just go to the xbox home, hover over the game, press the xbox menu button (xbox 360 start button) & then click on "quit", then go ahead & start the game again... no need to start a different game up :)

Aresnine

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 09:43:24 AM »
Thanks,  I will give that a try.

space-cash