Live Playing partners ball way off post patch. (on Xbox1)

• 6 Replies

ProjectM4yhem23

« on: October 13, 2014, 11:20:13 AM »
I play frequently with friends live and since the patch the results of their shot and my shots from their perspective are way off.  I see my partners ball go into a bunker short of the green and he says he is pin high 5ft from the pin....sure enough his putt starts from where he said....they react to my shots in a way that I can tell they are seeing something different than I actually did as well...we play in a party if that matters....seems to only happen on approach shots not drives, putts, or short game shots.....odd.

gcwbosox

• xbone gt - lordcracka
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:41:07 AM »
Yup.   Saw the same thing on numerous occasions.
Xbox one

lordcracka

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 11:46:11 AM »
welcome to the world of live multi player on the golf club my friend.    this has been happening on the PC version since day 1.......   
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

kamackeris

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 12:01:57 PM »
It is not just the live game that is off but also the ghost balls.... This was never the case (at least for me) that the ghost ball was off before the patch (xbox one)

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 05:03:38 PM »
I wish they would just use the Xbox cloud servers vs their own for Xbox one. 

Mike1409

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 08:52:57 PM »
I am having the same problem since updating the game.

Cheagles

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 04:00:20 PM »
Hey all, we've heard the concerns regarding this issue and have been investigating.  It seems to have become more common after the patch and we're still digging into it.  The update should help with the majority but there may still be a few occasions that this will happen until we can completely sort it out.  Thanks for the reports.

space-cash