The Club at Black Bear Point (W.I.P) [Beta version released "black bear point"]

• 2 Replies

SKREC

« on: October 21, 2014, 06:26:36 AM »
started this from scratch on XB1 about a month and a half ago, originally slated as an autumn themed course set in northern Ontario, Canada but, after seeing the boreal theme decided to hold off and switch. I went for a minimalist approach with the idea of "this is the plot of land you have, go fit holes on it" (those that look for perfectly groomed courses will probably not enjoy this one visually) lots of elevation changes and unique and memorable holes most of which are created by the plot of land itself and minimal shaping by myself..

look for a beta version launching in the next few days just going through and double checking everything after the theme change as this course was 99% complete when the update launched today.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:01:20 AM by SKREC »

SKREC

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 01:25:46 PM »
anyone have any insight into how I would go about capturing and posting screenshots from my XB1? Keep in mind I'm not the most computer savvy person
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 03:46:21 PM by SKREC »

SKREC

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 02:02:01 AM »
beta version is live "black bear point" please leave your impressions here all help is appreciated to make the final version the best it can be (yes I will be adding the other tee boxes)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:13:05 AM by SKREC »

space-cash