controller turned off

• 8 Replies

StoneyJames

« on: October 11, 2014, 08:53:17 PM »
after new update my game frezzes and says my pads off when its on all other games are fine and so was tgc before update cheers guys

Mike1409

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 11:23:16 PM »
after new update my game frezzes and says my pads off when its on all other games are fine and so was tgc before update cheers guys
i have had this happen if l set the controller down or am idle for 2 minutes. I have to hard boot the system.

StoneyJames

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 06:06:30 AM »
yeah really strange very annoying hopefully will be sorted soon ;)

Cheagles

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 02:35:39 PM »
Hey guys, I haven't been able to reproduce this.  I've had my pad turn off after being idle for a few (more than 5) minutes but couldn't make it freeze.  Can you provide any more information?  Was your controller plugged in?  Were there any notifications or anything?

Scottish Champ

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »
Sorry to jump on thread but my issue sound similar, when u go from wireless to wired  for example to charge your joypad, there is a message on screen saying the controller is disconnected and it bricks the console can't hit continue, go back to main menu or go back to dashboard or anything.

It has happened to me (twice) and also a friend

I know the controller desyncs for a moment when u switch over so assume it's something to do with that

Mike1409

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 10:22:18 PM »
It happens every time l have to go away long enough for my wireless contoller to auto shut off to save the battery. When l power the cotroller back on l can no longer navigate in the game. I then re start the xbox and the game and have the same issue. I have to hold the xbox button and hard restart the xbox to resolve this.

gcwbosox

• xbone gt - lordcracka
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 11:24:12 PM »
Happened to me last night, first time.  I was in the middle of the round.  Xbone, wireless, New batteries.  My friend I play with has it happen regularly.

Nothing new to help with resolution but figured I would add to the list of those affected.
Xbox one

lordcracka

Scottish Champ

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 07:02:46 AM »
Any update on this, has the update maybe solved it? ?

Cheagles

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 11:33:48 AM »
Is this still occurring?  We didn't put anything specifically in the update for this because it was reported after the update had been sent for certification. 

space-cash