Magnolia National, Georgia - Full 18 available for testing

• 93 Replies

cherax74

• Player: Cherax74 - PS4
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2015, 05:12:55 PM »
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C  !!!  thanks for the course mate !

I hope than HB can introduce more option (trees, shrubs and flowers),  so you can improve it, but already is fantastic, really like and enjoy  to play on it.
PS4
Player: Cherax74

Razor

• If only there was more time...
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2015, 01:30:59 AM »
Just played your course - excellent job. I have been at Augusta, and will compare to my many photos, but I feel that you did a VERY GOOD job. I was able to shoot a par round, and found it very demanding. I like the details, and would have liked to see the 'cabins' at the end of 18 (Butler's cabin, etc). Sorry, I am one who likes the details - but again, your course is just simply great. How did you post all of the nice photos? I thought there was a limit to how many, and the size of the photos. I have had to post mine in numerous replies to make it happen! Thanks again for all of your hard work on this course. I felt like I was back at Augusta!
Courses:

Potter's Run Park

theclv24

« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
Just played your course - excellent job. I have been at Augusta, and will compare to my many photos, but I feel that you did a VERY GOOD job. I was able to shoot a par round, and found it very demanding. I like the details, and would have liked to see the 'cabins' at the end of 18 (Butler's cabin, etc). Sorry, I am one who likes the details - but again, your course is just simply great. How did you post all of the nice photos? I thought there was a limit to how many, and the size of the photos. I have had to post mine in numerous replies to make it happen! Thanks again for all of your hard work on this course. I felt like I was back at Augusta!

Thanks Razor!

Definitely would have liked more options for planting cabins. The only real stand alone house is the log cabin, which I thought would look way out of place. I also hit the planting limit on the 18th hole and had to get real creative, so I couldn't add any more cabins to the 10th hole like I wanted.

For the pictures, I use postimage: http://postimage.org/

After I upload, I select direct link. Then I click the little Mona Lisa image in the toolbar to add the url tag. There is no limit, it seems, and how many image urls you can post in one post.

Razor

• If only there was more time...
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2015, 12:20:46 AM »
I understand, as time goes by maybe there will be some updates that will enable you to do so. I have hit the object limit before and it is a little upsetting, but I understand that they do have to maintain some sort of limitation. I will try postimage - thanks for your help!
Courses:

Potter's Run Park

space-cash