toon blocks

• 18 Replies

wirenut48

• Retired Electrician IBEW Local 48
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 03:57:05 PM »
I use follow can because I actually enjoy watching the ball travel to its path.   I'm not a golf purist like some of you.   so this issue happens with follow can on.   also I use the default putting view.

In case you weren't aware, if you have the follow cam turned off you can change to that view anytime during the ball flight by pressing the X button. I like watching the first half from the golfer's perspective instead of a ball just flying through the air, best of both worlds.
PSN/Steam Wirenut48

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 12:09:39 PM »
I use follow can because I actually enjoy watching the ball travel to its path.   I'm not a golf purist like some of you.   so this issue happens with follow can on.   also I use the default putting view.

In case you weren't aware, if you have the follow cam turned off you can change to that view anytime during the ball flight by pressing the X button. I like watching the first half from the golfer's perspective instead of a ball just flying through the air, best of both worlds.

thanks :-) yes I used to play this way as well but I  got tired of pushing the x all the time to watch my ball.
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 05:23:39 PM »
   Agree with John, happens on medium length putts with a right hand break. Longer putts you can usually get around it by pressing "x" on ps4. I use the default camera, however on every putt I depress the L3, I prefer the next camera for putting. Easier to gauge your rear foot as a backswing gauge in my opinion. Wish I could avoid this L3 press, however I don't care for the view for shots other than putting. Prefer the default (if this makes sense).
"We don't see that on our end"

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 11:04:36 PM »

thanks :-) yes I used to play this way as well but I  got tired of pushing the x all the time to watch my ball.

It would be nice to have a preset camera view where you don't have to press a button to switch to follow cam but have it switch after a predetermined time.  Also, I would like to have a reverse landing cam option in addition to the follow cam.

-MERACE

space-cash