Issues with Shot Direction?

• 38 Replies

Hawk Eye

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2014, 08:56:46 AM »
I use the left thumb stick already
? I mean xbox controller , thing I noticed on calibration, the right Thumb stick seems to affect the x axis more  than the Left Thumb Stick on any slight deviation from straight, There`s the Tees as well , some I did were sloping due to Elevation near them, always on sloping  Tees seem to cause a hook though ? if this does affect any tee shot and lastly definately Tempo of swing , I proved this by disabling the x axis and still got miss hits caused by bad Tempo of the swing
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 10:55:27 AM by Hawk Eye »

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2014, 10:36:50 AM »
Yes but when it's a clear slope say ball below your feet and you aim left to adjust for the kick and it goes dead straight with a straight shot path then that's an issue. I am still getting random kicks and it's beyond annoying. I stopped playing the game for this reason and I may stop again. It's just not any fun to have a random landing area
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

sirandrew214

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2015, 11:53:26 AM »
I want to reply, because you ****** doesnt fix a MAJOR problem!!

Just finished round 1 in a tournament. Im not 100% sure, but it seems the squirting thing is getting worse, at least for me! 2 out of 3 shot now go unexpectedly somewhere I did not aim. 85% to the left. I look at my swing-track, and say to my self "that cant be??) The ball starts off way left, and of course keeps on left. that doesnt make for lots of birds obviously, but it sure as hell make me break my mouse, and soon my sturdy steelseries Keyboard.
This is just $#@#, and im @!$#ed if this is how they are going to treat PC and mouse players!
Im so angry now, I really shouldnt type anything now, but %"&%"EWYWEHTREYUTREYTTRWE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Finished +2, in 2mph wind. That is 10 shots worse than I ever finished. Thank you The @!$#ing golfclub game for implementing @!$#ed up physics. Go @!$# yourself.

Im OUT! **** ME for paying for this ****!!

Zmax

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2015, 12:02:03 PM »
I want to reply, because you ****** doesnt fix a MAJOR problem!!

Just finished round 1 in a tournament. Im not 100% sure, but it seems the squirting thing is getting worse, at least for me! 2 out of 3 shot now go unexpectedly somewhere I did not aim. 85% to the left. I look at my swing-track, and say to my self "that cant be??) The ball starts off way left, and of course keeps on left. that doesnt make for lots of birds obviously, but it sure as hell make me break my mouse, and soon my sturdy steelseries Keyboard.
This is just $#@#, and im @!$#ed if this is how they are going to treat PC and mouse players!
Im so angry now, I really shouldnt type anything now, but %"&%"EWYWEHTREYUTREYTTRWE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Finished +2, in 2mph wind. That is 10 shots worse than I ever finished. Thank you The @!$#ing golfclub game for implementing @!$#ed up physics. Go @!$# yourself.

Im OUT! &$@@ ME for paying for this $&@$!!

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=8898.30

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 12:07:59 PM by Zmax »

DDawg

• My Byte is worse than my Bark ...
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2015, 02:03:52 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if there's something to all this. .. have been noticing this happening a lot lately. I see it like once per round.  And it seems to happen on the hole you really need a good tee shot.

I know I am not the greatest, but this has been rearing it's ugly head a lot more than I remember...

However, yelling and cussing isn't needed  and will not help resolve this issue.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:06:39 PM by DDawg »
My most recent course

The Links @ Hylandia #2

El Dorado Hills 95762
Calaveras Willow Oak
San Simoleon

My System:
Asus TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING MB w/32MB
Intel i9-9900KF 3600 MHz
NVidia/Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
MSI Optix MAG321CURV Curved Gaming Monitor

sirandrew214

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2015, 02:31:32 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if there's something to all this. .. have been noticing this happening a lot lately. I see it like once per round.  And it seems to happen on the hole you really need a good tee shot.

I know I am not the greatest, but this has been rearing it's ugly head a lot more than I remember...

However, yelling and cussing isn't needed  and will not help resolve this issue.

Haha, thats sweet. Like anything else is gonna help. Have you seen any helpfull answers on this site?? Or any attempts to resolve any of the MANY issues? No? I thought so....

Steve2golf

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2015, 02:39:05 PM »

Haha, thats sweet. Like anything else is gonna help. Have you seen any helpfull answers on this site?? Or any attempts to resolve any of the MANY issues? No? I thought so....

Cannot say I disagree anymore, been discussed since May and one BS answer after another then dead silence. Well looks like we finally discovered the issue is tied to network connection.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/post/21971/thread

Else someone explain how I can go offline and shot just fine with absolutely no issue, then once I go online it's very hit and miss, with miss being more, and forget trying to play during the EST CST PST peak times.
Course(s) Created TGC 2019:
PGA West (Stadium Course)

DDawg

• My Byte is worse than my Bark ...
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2015, 03:25:40 PM »
Sounds like something I would like to see for myself, but it sounds like a feasible possibility ...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:29:32 PM by DDawg »
My most recent course

The Links @ Hylandia #2

El Dorado Hills 95762
Calaveras Willow Oak
San Simoleon

My System:
Asus TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING MB w/32MB
Intel i9-9900KF 3600 MHz
NVidia/Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
MSI Optix MAG321CURV Curved Gaming Monitor

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2015, 03:32:35 PM »
Agreed, both this issue and the power swing loss issue on the ps4. That happens a lot more frequently lately.....so much we don't play when its happening. Some days its tolerable, others it seems to crop up constantly out of nowhere. I see a correlation between the game constantly contacting the server(little symbol in lower right corner) and the power loss. Game seems to do this a lot more lately. I really am starting to think its a server issue.
   Which would also explain why no one at HB sees this issue.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:42:20 PM by IDontShineShoesAnymore »
"We don't see that on our end"

space-cash