BUCKS Tricera Tropics (Thursday)..if you like BUCKS Course's then play this!

• 0 Replies

BUCKS DESIGNS

« on: August 20, 2015, 05:41:24 PM »
Hello Golf Clubber's,

BUCKS Tricera Tropics(Thursday) is now published to play.

It is a Tropical theme created off of the Tyrannosaur Course I designed.
Every hole has been re-designed almost to the point where they are unrecognisable with greens slowed for a soft impact on approach shots..greens still med to fast.
I have tried to design holes that will get you coming back for more rounds as they mostly have some large and subtle slopes to run the ball down close to two tier green designs.
The ambitious 8th hole I have tested to death to ensure that it works and it does..my RM 1103 DEMON gamertag that is the 1st play so far(-2 round) shows the perfect approach to get really close.
If you are bored of generic course's then have a go I hope you enjoy it as ive spent a lot of time making a decent but fair challenge.
Make sure you hit the fairways off the tee's to get the approach shots that you need to score big on here...missing the fairway on the par 6 14th hole will prove costly.
I will add Friday to Sunday pins at a later date.

Thanks for your time...give this course a fair crack and your opinions are most welcome.Have a great round wherever you play.
RM 1103 DEMON.....Don't forget to have a look at my other courses if you like this...I have a few and some are very old so search for my newest!

space-cash